2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eaglez

The NY Post is precious.  The Mets lose and they call it a gigantic choke job and they lambast the Jets for losing to a rookie QB.

Its a bad day in NY.

And the Phils definitely did earn this.  13-4 down the stretch, playing very well going into the playoffs, the back end of the Pen is solid with Romero, Gordon, and Myers, the bats are hot and they are executing fundamentals to manufacture runs when they need it.

Exciting times.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

He certainly has the momentum to win it now.

farg the MVP.  Win the whole God-damn thing.

MDS

About 99% sure the first two days shake down like this:

130- phils/rocks or pads
500- dbacks/cubs
830- sox/indians

130- phils/rocks or pads
500- dbacks/cubs
830- yanks/angels
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Wingspan

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 30, 2007, 06:57:36 PM
He certainly has the momentum to win it now.

farg the MVP.  Win the whole God-damn thing.

I thought it was more fun when they lose?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 30, 2007, 05:53:49 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 30, 2007, 05:51:20 PM
What do I do?

Beat yourself upside the head for moving back to that godforsaken shteinhole of a state instead of staying back here and watching all 100 channels covering it.

I know, I know. I wish I was there today...

Wingspan

Quote from: MDS on September 30, 2007, 07:14:45 PM
About 99% sure the first two days shake down like this:

130- phils/rocks or pads
500- dbacks/cubs
830- sox/indians

130- phils/rocks or pads
500- dbacks/cubs
830- yanks/angels

Uh...that sucks.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 30, 2007, 07:24:51 PM
Yep...now I work days. farg.

I'll be rounding up the old VCR and avoiding this board those afternoons.

MDS

luck on wednesday, only class is over at 1230. but thursday, well, ill aint showin up. farg temple.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

QuotePhillies.com lists the Phillies game as the "B" game which means it will be at 4 or 4:30 on Wednesday

Good...at least I'll see some of it.

Oh,

And huge props to Pat Burrell. I, like many, ripped that guy to shreds this year. And he deserved it until after the AS break when he was one of the reasons this team did what they did. Way to grow a pair, Pat.

And the trifecta of Romero/Flash/Myers was money down the stretch. Keep it up, boys.

And for the love of god...let the SP be somewhat decent. And if Eaton is in the rotation, kill someone please.