2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

yea...again, the times are 130, 500 and 830. the dbacks cant host the early game, so is tbs gonna not put the biggest draw in primetime?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 30, 2007, 07:35:45 PM
QuotePhillies.com lists the Phillies game as the "B" game which means it will be at 4 or 4:30 on Wednesday
And if Eaton is in the rotation, kill someone please.

i will have my son tie sacks full of lava rocks around me, have me taken out about three miles out into the pacific and dumped. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

I had to work today and while I was driving home I got a text from SD saying that the Phils won the division.  I damn near drove off the road and I didn't believe it.  I still don't believe it despite having seen the highlights and reading about it online.  I'm in shock right now.  And I'm confused about how to manage my time between the Eagles and Phillies.  It's been 14 years since I've had to worry about it.  

Eaglez

I'd much rather have Durbin as the 5th, if they want to go 5 deep.  King Cole, Kendrick, Lohse, and Moyer would work well with Durbin coming in long relief if need be.

At least Durbin has a firey attitude that I think is good for the playoffs.  Eaton is a soft bitch who doesn't understand why he gets pulled when he has no movement on his fastball and he consistently leaves it up in the zone.

I like this TEAM.  They are really playing like a unit and picking each other up.  Plus they are hot at the right time.  Playing at CBP helps a bunch too.  This is amazing for the city to witness.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Wingspan on September 30, 2007, 07:21:42 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on September 30, 2007, 06:57:36 PM
He certainly has the momentum to win it now.

farg the MVP.  Win the whole God-damn thing.

I thought it was more fun when they lose?

More fun on :CF?  Yep.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

MDS

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee