Sunday Plans...

Started by DH, January 13, 2009, 04:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

RJS, ATV and I will be in Boston discussing the auto industry and how to become an Israeli terrorist before, between commercials and after the game if anyone's in the area

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 13, 2009, 09:17:22 PM
There is now a bar/restaurant in my area that gets Amoroso's rolls.  fargers have great bread but STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO SLICE THE fargING STEAK.

Anyway.

amarosos suck...30 years ago before they went all wonder bread and built bread factories they were pretty good....but 'now they are no different than your average local supermarket roll...its pretty much the cliche line tho for people from philly around the country to say they get amarosos where they live...you get them because they are mass produced and shipped now...i bet you also get yuengling where you live
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on January 13, 2009, 09:21:12 PM
Dude, you're the one who moved to kkkville.  Stop your bitching.

Thanks, IGY/MDS.  Does Dio have anything to say?

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 14, 2009, 06:24:05 AM
amarosos suck...30 years ago before they went all wonder bread and built bread factories they were pretty good....but 'now they are no different than your average local supermarket roll...

I guess you never got to sample the other garbage they tried to put cheesesteaks on before these.

ice grillin you

yeah i cant speak on that specific places rolls but you can get much better rolls at the bakery in your local supermarket

Diomedes

The bakery section should be easy to find.  It's right between the bible section and the guns and ammo section. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

and it can all be found at the super walmart

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 14, 2009, 06:30:34 AM
Quote from: Diomedes on January 13, 2009, 09:21:12 PM
Dude, you're the one who moved to kkkville.  Stop your bitching.

Thanks, IGY/MDS.  Does Dio have anything to say?

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 14, 2009, 06:24:05 AM
amarosos suck...30 years ago before they went all wonder bread and built bread factories they were pretty good....but 'now they are no different than your average local supermarket roll...

I guess you never got to sample the other garbage they tried to put cheesesteaks on before these.

FF, remember the name Sarcones, I think youll see the difference--hands down the best

Feva

I'll be watching at Atlantadelphia with 100-150 of my closest friends.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews