The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Lets start with this

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/03/07/south.korea.baby.dead/index.html?hpt=T2

Really? I mean, REALLY? :boom :boom :boom

Oh, and to the writer...a 3 month old is NOT a toddler. A 3 month old is, for all intents and purposes, a newborn baby.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

they eat dogs and produce an inordinate number of professional female golfers.

coincidence?  i think not.

Sgt PSN

don't you shhh me!

QuoteLANCASTER-- A man was stabbed in the neck with a meat thermometer after asking a woman to silence her cell phone in a movie theater, a sheriff's department official said.

The stabbing occurred last Saturday at the Cinemark 22 theater at 2600 West Avenue I in Lancaster, according to Detective Richard Cartmill of the Lancaster sheriff's station.

Deputies say that while the movie was playing, a woman was talking on her phone and the victim asked her to turn it off.

The victim was attacked by the woman's boyfriend and another man. Deputies say he was stabbed in the neck with a meat thermometer.

The victim was hospitalized and is expected to survive. Two other people who attempted to help the victim were also injured in the altercation.

Sheriff's officials describe the suspects as black males. One man was wearing an orange hat with an orange jacket or jersey. The other man was dressed in a black hooded sweatshirt.

Anyone with information on the attack is asked to contact the Lancaster sheriff's station at (661) 948-8466.

who the farg even brings a meat thermometer to the movies with them?  do they want to check the temp of the hot dogs at the concession stands? 

i lived in that town for the first year that i was in cali and the place is literally littered with people like that.  what a farging cesspool.   

rjs246

I bring my meat thermometer everywhere I go. My dipstick too. And my hot beef injector. Penis.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyGirl on March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM
Lets start with this

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/03/07/south.korea.baby.dead/index.html?hpt=T2

Really? I mean, REALLY? :boom :boom :boom

Oh, and to the writer...a 3 month old is NOT a toddler. A 3 month old is, for all intents and purposes, a newborn baby.

Look, they guy apologized.
Quote"I wish that she hadn't got sick and that she will live well in heaven forever. And as the father, I am sorry," he said.
What more do you want? Can't we all just move on?

PhillyGirl

Baby got sick.

I hope he rots in hell with his wife.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Father Demon

Quote from: rjs246 on March 07, 2010, 10:07:38 PM
I bring my meat thermometer everywhere I go. My dipstick too. And my hot beef injector. Penis.

I was this close to not getting the joke.  Thanks, rjs.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hbionic

Lancaster, CA should be nuked. There is absolutely nothing good, unless you're into Meth Labs, that comes out of Lancaster, CA. Nothing. My brain just lost a billion cells just thinking about it. I know Riverside and San Bernardino are thanking Lancaster for making them look like Brentwood and Malibu in comparison.

Lancaster, the Ghetto-White Trash capital of the world.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

Quote from: Eagaholic on March 08, 2010, 01:40:52 AM
Look, they guy apologized.

Quote"I wish that she hadn't got sick and that she will live well in heaven forever. And as the father, I am sorry, now, if you'll excuse me, my internet baby has a temperature and we need to rush her to the hospital"
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: hbionic on March 08, 2010, 12:46:55 PM
Lancaster, CA should be nuked. There is absolutely nothing good, unless you're into Meth Labs, that comes out of Lancaster, CA.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on March 08, 2010, 12:46:55 PM
Lancaster, CA should be nuked. There is absolutely nothing good, unless you're into Meth Labs, that comes out of Lancaster, CA. Nothing. My brain just lost a billion cells just thinking about it. I know Riverside and San Bernardino are thanking Lancaster for making them look like Brentwood and Malibu in comparison.

Lancaster, the Ghetto-White Trash capital of the world.

this is 100% troof.  wish I had more than 10 days to find a house when I moved out here otherwise i'd have stayed the he'll away from the get go. Moving out of there 6 mo ago was by far the best decision I could have made.  That town doesn't have a single redeeming quality to it. Nuke it.

BigEd76

The Jets gave $500K to Cromartie to help him settle child support issues.  dook is 25 and has 7 kids with 6 women in 5 states...