Week Nine - 2019

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 03, 2019, 01:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

I despise bama

ps- he'd get cheered at an eagle game....LOUD...probably more than he will in bama
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if he got booed at a ufc event full of neanderthals hed get booed at an nfl game full of...neanderthals
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

there's lots of people of color at ufc fights....especially in nyc...plus no one hates trump more than that city

eagle games are all white and mostly racist

in our lot alone there are numerous trump flags and a huge trump banner

MDS

oh really i havent noticed!

nothing not even the nfl appeals to stupid white males more than ufc. minorities do like it but are they really paying 200 get in price to go to this event and do they even care about who the president is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you are confusing Neanderthals with racists

look at the pictures/video  of the crowd in nyc...there were a ton of Hispanics and a solid amount of black people...im not saying they aren't blood thirsty UFC heathens...I'm saying they aren't racist