Around The NFL - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2021, 09:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

If they never wear the black jerseys with the teal or black pants again, that would be just fine by me.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

The black jerseys are better than the other trash they wear now, but the Kelly greens are all-time greats. 

Lurie should have backhanded that dumb bitch for ever suggesting they switch.[/sd]

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 25, 2021, 12:35:13 AM
are you talking about the ones they wore i believe in 2012? the packers/vick game they lost. those were 1960 throwbacks.

yeah but people call them kelly green and they may technically be but the real eagle kelly greens are the buddy uniforms

whatever they are the eagles will not be wearing them until 2023....next year their alternate is the "back in black" jersey which is just such a joke of a campaign and jersey
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

from what i read it wont go into effect until 2022 and the eagles have evidently locked in their stupid black ones for 2022 since it has to be decided years in advance, but the deadline hasnt hit yet? i dont know. 2023 i guess seems likely for when theyll do it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I don't know anything about the deadline but the team has come out and said they are all in on the black for next year

General_Failure

At least give me a black helmet alternate, then. That'll match something in the uniform, which will be a nice change from the current helmet that hasn't matched the jerseys in years.

ice grillin you

it would only make sense to do that since they just changed the rule...i mean isnt that the whole point?

General_Failure

Makes sense, sure. Will it happen?

ice grillin you

MDS

inqy had a story today that said the deadline passed for 22 and its 23 at the earliest....so there ya go

i dont know why they couldnt get it done for this season...why is there a deadline
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Cam Akers done for the season, torn Achilles

ice grillin you

I'm not even joking....I never heard of cam Akers until yesterday

PhillyPhreak54

Pretty good RB at Florida State.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

shteins gonna hit the fan