2018-19 College Basketball

Started by Don Ho, November 07, 2018, 02:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

That was WWF shtein!  The dude grabbing a chair.  Dicky V is wild about this.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

i saw a kansas cheerleader holding back a uniformed cop.

ice grillin you

penn state all time on the road against these teams before this season...

sparty 1-23
michigan 2-21
purdue 2-22
huskers 1-8

they have won at all four this year are a half game out of first in the big ten and have their highest AP rank in 28 years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

is there a bigger dumpster fire than cbb this season
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

ESPN has Kansas, Duke, Kentucky and Penn State as the top four seeds in the Midwest. One of those looks weird.

ice grillin you

there a minuscule chance two of Kentucky duke Kansas are in the same region there's no chance all three are

MDS

yea they have to split those teams up to cover their tracks for tv. kansas kentucky could easily be a hypothetical elite 8 matchup, but theyre not gonna also slide in duke or something to the same bracket
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

numbers 1 and 2 seeds in the big south went down today and radford a number one seed...all in the first round

its begun

MDS

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

lol why do they have to mention the coronavirus in the third paragraph?

phattymatty

I can't imagine how this will be played next week.  64 teams and all it takes is one player to get it.  No farging chance.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah they've gotta call it

Duke just pulled themselves out

Munson

Officially cancelled according to Jake Tapper
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

unreal decision considering the ncaa would kill humans for money (and have) and this can be technically played in april or may