Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

thats because of 1 person saying bryant was pulled at the same time even though he played this afternoon

reading was down 5-0 and the A ball player stinks. fun night on twitter.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Also speculation that Dombrowski wants Kimbrel

QB Eagles

I don't even think they should be buying. Seems like the reasoning is they are 4 games out of first so they automatically have to buy, ignoring everything about what the roster looks like (not a true contender even with a couple affordable additions) and what the farm looks like (cupboard nearly bare). shtein is dumb.

Spoiler alert: they will hover around .500 the rest of the season, just like the last 3, buy, sell, or hold.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 24, 2021, 01:17:10 AM
Spoiler alert: they will hover around .500 the rest of the season, just like the last next 3, buy, sell, or hold.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

These clowns buying and thinking they'll even make the post-season is as ludicrous as thinking the Eagles are Deshaun Watson away from a Super Bowl.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

I want interesting baseball...as long as they're not giving up significant prospects and don't care about the luxury tax I say go for it.

Geowhizzer

BREAKING:  VV still sucks.

Don Ho

Ace
Vince
Wheeler showing some flaws of late
Moore and the other scraps
Bullpen will stink no matter who they try and bring in.
Offense is hot and cold but mostly barely luke warm
Oh yeah, they're only a few players away from top tier.

MDS

stott not in the lineup tonight

most notably is how quiet the beats have been about this. not one tweet from any of them on this, even mentioning that its happening. leads me to believe something is up. and theyre about to be 6 out after this weekend which makes total sense to trade your 1 good position player in the minors
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Ladies and gentlemen your Philadelphia Phillies

Geowhizzer

Definition of Insanity:  Vince Velasquez has started 115 games for the Philadelphia Phillies.

Over.  And over.  And over again.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Went out for dinner at 6-0 and came back to 15-3!

Helluva effort, boys.

Don Ho

We didn't want to ruin your Wagyu steak at Mastro's.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol

Today I'm choosing to stay home and just have a chill day. Excited to see Capt Covid!