The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

cliffs notes version?  who would the knicks be giving up in this scenario.

I'd probably do it for RJ and some picks.  maybe throw old man d rose and Frankie smokes in there.

SD

You should probably read the entire headline

QuoteSixers opening up Ben Simmons trade talks, Knicks interested in Collin Sexton, plus more NBA news

phattymatty

lol I don't pay for the Atlantic so don't ever bother clicking their links.

that being said I saw some Cavs trade rumor that was sexton/love plus more for ben.  that would work.

ice grillin you

FYI the athletic is still $1 a month for me.....not sure what it would be to sign up new right now tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Minus Jo don't care what they have to give up to get dame. They're in the finals with him on the team right now

QuoteThe Miami Heat, Sacramento Kings, New York Knicks and Philadelphia 76ers have recently been the "most aggressive suitors" for a trade with the Portland Trail Blazers for Damian Lillard.

Lillard has said he expects to remain with the Blazers next season, but he has become clear in his desire for more urgency in their efforts to contend for a title.

Should Portland eventually decide to trade Lillard, executives in the NBA expect the Blazers to receive a return for Lillard comparable to what the Brooklyn Nets sent the Rockets for Harden. Lillard is signed for four more seasons at $176 million total.

rjs246

I'm tired of waiting for draft night. Just trade Ben right now and be done with it goddammit.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Quote from: rjs246 on July 27, 2021, 01:02:53 PM
I'm tired of waiting for draft night. Just trade Ben right now and be done with it goddammit.

Any guesses? I read all the rumors...none of them sound that bad or that great

rjs246

The Raptors rumors definitely sound like the favorite right now. Getting Lowry and OG would be a really good fit, roster-wise.

But obviously if the sixers have a realistic shot at getting Dame or Beal that's gotta be the focus.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Have a feeling dames staying put but Beal bounces. Unless Russ gets traded to the lakers I don't think the Wiz have interest in Simmons.

Not sure the Raptors part with 4 but I'd love Jalen Suggs.

Feeling Morey pulls something off none of us see coming

rjs246

How great would it be to watch the Bullets trainwreck with Russ and Ben on the same team? Ha what a fargin shteinshow.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Any guesses on tonight? I think they move 28 and something like Hill for someone and Ben stays put for now unless Beal/dame become available.

Geowhizzer

rjs246

So now they have 28, 50 and 53? I have no idea what they plan to do but I doubt that Doc and management really want to load up on more young players. They've already got young players to develop that they like. Seems most likely that they're trying to collect some short term assets to put a trade package together.

Let them eat bootstraps.