Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

The stadium itself is fine...it's no better or worse than the linc...it's the location that is horrific

I'm not saying lil guy is wrong that if they were good they would not sell out cause they easily would but the stadium definitely keeps a lot of lpeople away when they aren't good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

ice grillin you

Not to my knowledge but I also stopped thinking about them like 15 years ago

I'll never forget me and sarge rollin up on them talking shtein...they talked back and surrounded us I think threw some shtein at us but didn't do a god damn thing for all the online shtein talking they used to do and it was like 30 on 2

Diomedes

The stadium itself is also awful.  The Linc is much nicer.  Remind me not to ask you about architecture.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

I mean the linc aesthetically is nicer but no one goes to football games for the architectural integrity of the stadium...these people are largely animals...both have parking lots to tailgate in seats to sit in and beers to drink...all football stadiums are the same....the only thing that separates them is locale 

phattymatty

most invested I've ever been in a WFT game last night - just out of spite really - that would have been a historically soul crushing loss.  sucks the Seahawks couldn't pull it out. I bet they win the division now.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

An insider's tell-all book about that franchise might be interesting if it was written by someone other than RGIII.

General_Failure

Because he can't remember it from the concussions?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on December 14, 2021, 03:13:22 PM
WaPo not letting Snyder off the hook

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/12/14/daniel-snyder-nfl-investigation/

Hours after the Washington Post reported that team owner Daniel Snyder used a bribe, intimidation and private investigators to thwart a probe into allegations of Washington Football Team workplace misconduct, Congress demanded answers from the NFL.

The House Committee on Oversight and Reform released a statement on Tuesday that the "NFL must immediately turn over all evidence of Snyder's interference and the other documents we requested over a month ago."

The statement was cosigned by Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney (D-NY), Chairwoman of the Committee on Oversight and Reform, and Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-Ill), Chairman of the Subcommittee on Economic and Consumer Policy. It cites "new reporting about Snyder's efforts to obstruct an internal investigation by attorney Beth Wilkinson into allegations of wrongdoing within the Washington Football Team."

Diomedes

Geowhizzer

SD

Names coming

Supposed leak is the Washington Admirals but I've seen an iteration of "Hogs" like Red Hogs too.