Garbage.

Embiid is gassed bc he can't take a break

And they can't get boards nor can Oubre stop fouling jump shooters

PhillyPhreak54

It's over.

What a disaster of a game.

Horrible effort from everyone

PhillyPhreak54

I mean JFC you let OG and Hart get 29 rebounds between them!

MDS

its quite literally the same thing every year...im sure giving that fossil paul george a bunch of money is going to fix it

embiid had 70 tho!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow he was fouled there and no call

Awful

PhillyPhreak54

Normal loss

Race out to a lead
Blow it
Can't get anyone to rebound
Or hit a shot
Have to play Embiid all game and he's gassed
Not on the same page
Building taken over by scumbag Knick fans

PhillyPhreak54

Oh and the smelly euro bogdanovich misses, the dumb kraut hartenstein didn't play the 4th and Robinson missed the game and yet the Sixers still blew it

Just maddening

MDS

if this isnt the nail in the coffin on embiid then i dont know what is

regular season superstar foul merchant, dominated by precious achiuwa in the playoffs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on Today at 03:58:18 PMif this isnt the nail in the coffin on embiid then i dont know what is

regular season superstar foul merchant, dominated by precious achiuwa in the playoffs

Franchise player who puts asses in the seats...they have cap space and picks...not goin anywhere...also not sure how you can put any blame on him this series.
Silver lining only one more game we have to watch max Harris miss layups...farging bum.

Also Sixers have their own 1st this year so that should be a top 20 pick