Head Coaching Search

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 12, 2021, 11:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

this is embarrassing on every level but no one can be more shamed right now than Duce  staley...with the organization for almost a quarter century and a coach for more than a decade and he can't past RB coach while they interview jerod mayo and daboll sweeny
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 20, 2021, 09:43:27 AM
Daboll   +1200

The AP reported a few days ago that Daboll doesn't want the job.

Probably makes him the smartest of the bunch.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 20, 2021, 10:09:25 AM
this is embarrassing on every level but no one can be more shamed right now than Duce  staley...with the organization for almost a quarter century and a coach for more than a decade and he can't past RB coach while they interview jerod mayo and daboll sweeny

What's more, nor has anyone else interviewed him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

I'd rather have McDaniels than Duce.

MDS

airport johnny saying decision within a few days, which means no bienemy

my feeling rankings of what theyll do
1) mcdaniels
2) the colts oc (trying to run back andy by plucking someone from obscurity)
3) lincoln riley (their first pick all along who had some kind of super secret interview)

i dont see another possibility
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

The Sirianni fella is getting pumped up a lot today in the media

So it'll probably be him

General_Failure

I'll take IGY over McDaniels, so fine. I can wait out the two years it takes to clean up the roster and find a coach.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Eagles are hiring Colts' OC Nick Sirianni as their head coach, sources tell ESPN. Sirianni spent three seasons as a Chiefs' assistant coach, five seasons with the Chargers, and the past three with the Colts. Now the 39-year-old Sirianni becomes the lead man in Philadelphia.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous