49ers

Started by LBIggle, September 12, 2011, 12:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

if anyone has any tickets for the 49ers game on the 2nd let me know.

DH

Same spot, better be a different result this week..

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

is parking still $25 this year?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

i thought they were going to be pains in the asses this year w their tailgating rules, but they didnt bother us all day. i saw a new list of rules which my buddy got at a pre-season game, which basically said if you dont stay within the designated spot yoru car is in, they will ask you to move - chairs, tents, generators, everything.

anyone get farged with last week?

ice grillin you

those same rules were handed out last year too...and maybe the year before

they dont mess with you anymore unless you are using a spot to tailgate in...basically your tailgate has to have a car in every spot....no more putting a tent up in an empty spot...no more setting up grills and chairs in between two cars that are three spots away from each other

SunMo

yeah, IGY was pretty farging genius two years ago when he figured out our strategy of having cars in spots, but pulling them up into the spots in front of them, and then our people parked opposite of the pulled up cars, so no one complained.  then we had 3-4 feet of multiple parking spots to use as our tailgate area.

DH

i know each year they say theyre going to crack down, but this year i actually thought they were serious. between the guy from fishtown last year and bryan stow, its only a matter of time before they truly do.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

LBIggle

cool. so someone sell me some extra tickets.  or donate is cool too.  so i don't have to haggle with the scalpies.   there is free beer included.  of how much, i am not sure, it really depends on how fast you can drink.

ice grillin you

i think i know of an extra but its over face.....i think they are selling it for 100...also its only a single...i can inquire if you are interested

LBIggle

appreciate it.. but there's 3 of us.

PoopyfaceMcGee

If IGY's friend got a hundy for a ticket to that, he's probably feeling really good right now.

Sgt PSN

Especially since he won't get half that price next time.