2008 Season Road Trip

Started by hbionic, October 30, 2007, 12:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

via an anonymous vote we will all decide together at dios crib during the pregame CF raven eagle get together
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

I anonymously vote that you two make out with each other and leave the rest of us alone.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

IGY is B.A. Baracus

I'm definitely in for Bodymore if thats the trip, my comatose brother is in also
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Father Demon

Maybe, just maybe, we can get Phanatic to rejoin the tradition and join us.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Phanatic

Maybe... Money's been tight...  8)
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ask MMH for a loan from his Ghoulpool winnings.

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 02, 2008, 02:16:13 PM
san francisco
seattle
baltimore - IN
cincinnati - IN
chicago
washington - IN
dallas
ny giants

Same... with a Chicago possible.

I'm already at the Cincy game.  Less than 7 hours from me and I used to live there so there's plenty of places I can shack up for the weekend.  Plus, my cousin will get me comp tix and/or an on-field pass.  It'd be incredible if it's Chad's return trip to the 'Nati.

The others take a little more effort, but they're definitely doable.

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 02, 2008, 03:17:32 PM
2009 Carolina roadie = IN

You already know... and I'll try to make the Atlanta game as well.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

Feva, are you not in ATL anymore?  I know Cincy's a lot further from Atlanta than that. 

Feva

Yeah, I'm still in Atlanta.  It's not further... at least not when you've got a lead foot like I do.  I've made that drive plenty of times.  I usually make it in about 6 and 45... but I've made it in 6 and 15 before.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

atlanta to cincy = 461 miles according to the map johnson

that def less than a 7 hr dirve
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don't you have to drive through some bassackwards places in Kentucky and Tennessee and shtein, though?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 13, 2008, 08:29:03 PM
Don't you have to drive through some bassackwards places in Kentucky and Tennessee and shtein, though?

Why do you think he has such a lead foot?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: EagleFeva on January 13, 2008, 04:29:47 PM
Yeah, I'm still in Atlanta.  It's not further... at least not when you've got a lead foot like I do.  I've made that drive plenty of times.  I usually make it in about 6 and 45... but I've made it in 6 and 15 before.

Right on....I never realized that they were actually that close together.  Obviously I wasn't looking at a map when I posted that. 

PhillyPhreak54

I'm going to Dallas this year and I will have seats close enough to harass TO.

Feva

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 13, 2008, 08:29:03 PM

Yep.  I-75 the whole way up.  Atlanta to Chattanooga to Knoxville to Lexington to Cincinnati.