Week Five -2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 05, 2023, 05:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The Jets.

No timeouts and they can't get a spike off in time.

I think Saleh may kill Wilson in the locker room

MDS

i wonder if they pull the trigger on cuzzo...1-4 with jefferson hurt. that shtein is over.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wilson has looked better the last two but he's not winning shtein obviously. If I were Douglas I'd seriously look into it.

MDS

has a midseason qb trade ever happened? if they're 3-4 after beat the giants on 10/29...its a thought

i loved sf -3.5 right here. i just feel like dallas stinks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

cowboys being exposed

things you love to see

PhillyPhreak54

The Niners are a fargin wagon. And they give Purdy so much time thanks to play design and the OL.

Eagles have to keep pace and somehow get HFA

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 08, 2023, 08:52:35 PMhas a midseason qb trade ever happened? if they're 3-4 after beat the giants on 10/29...its a thought

i loved sf -3.5 right here. i just feel like dallas stinks.

Dak stinks and even his most ardent supporters are starting to crack.

As for mid season QB trades - none of significance that I can recall.

MDS

san fran is the best team in the league and it aint close

dallas is around a .500 team...the line shouldve been 6 or 7 but since it was the cowboys they lowered it. free money.

PhillyPhreak54

This is a murder on live TV.

Dak has three lolol

MDS

when are the eagles gonna clinch the nfc east, before thanksgiving?

PhillyPhreak54

McDaniels The Moron strikes again

4th and 1 and you send your guy out for a 52yd FG he misses

MDS

literally 1 yard from winning and this Hoyda kicks it

PhillyPhreak54

Bailed out by a helluva pick.

I wonder how much Mark Davis pays the nice lady sitting with him?

MDS

ill take that bullet W but they dont deserve that for kicking...mcdaniels is such a terrible coach. doesnt trust his guys to get a yard. you might as well pack up and go home if thats how you feel. that shtein just dont sit well in the room.

3-1 week leggooo

PhillyPhreak54

It saved me from 0-4

Failure week for me