Week Two - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 13, 2023, 04:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Well then

Wash is up 35-24 now and the Giants win 31-28

MDS

wouldve taken the survivor knockout, but really the giants being the williams discussion wouldve been unbearable so its fine. whatever let them have a comeback against the worst team in the league
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Omg Denver!

But they don't get the 2pt'er

Fuuuuuuck

That was PI!

Don Ho

How was that not called on Washington that was complete PI he had the guy in a farging neck hold!

Officiating is as bad as it's ever been. They missed a shtein load of calls in the Niners rams game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

I can't wait until the refs are replaced by robots. That looked like PI in real time. At least throw the flag and talk it over with your colleagues.

MDS

i like the no flag

yea by the letter of the law it was, he got there early but it wasnt egregious. gotta earn in that spot. and i was looking for a miracle denver cover.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I mean it wasn't a ticky tack one - it was blatant.

Tua is dealing. Miami could make a deep run if they keep this up and stay healthy

MDS

tua is dropping them in the bucket so far. looks like a top 5 qb easy.

PhillyPhreak54

That was a nifty blocked FG

Never seen one like that before

Don Ho

Officials keeping up there zesty performance even in primetime here
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

God damn did the patriots score with Gonzalez

Don Ho

How come howie the genius can't find us an Andrew Van Ginkel?

PhillyPhreak54

Miami is about to blow this

They've had snap issues three times tonight and that was a bad time for one.

And the FG block trick by NE caused Meyers to miss. Short field now.

PhillyPhreak54

Well that was a wild farging ending. Wow.

Bummer than Tua didn't go over his passing yards of 261.5 though. He had 200ish at halftime and end with 249.

But Fish Ml gets home. And we have two MNF games tomorrow

PhillyPhreak54

Not gonna lie - the Browns new all whites are clean