Week Ten - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 12, 2020, 08:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Enjoy it now before The Rona ends up canceling everything.

Titans and Colts. Should be a good game. I've got the Colts tonight.

MDS

biggest problem is going to be teams that are out of it. very good chance of getting an outbreak there, then the whole schedule gets messed up. when youre 2-9, its a really easy decision to go to the club. when youre 9-2, its a really easy decision to be smart and not farg it up.

playoff teams i think will be ok. will have your normal case here or there pop up but not enough to stop games.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Out of the playoffs? Forfeit if you can't play.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

i cant say for sure but i think if they can prove the team blatantly disregarded protocol, forfeits are on the table

meanwhile frankie reich could not be telegraphing more how little he trusts his washed up cum machine qb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Colts really turned it up. Special teams was huge. And Reich has been going for it on almost every fourth down.

Pittman is a really good young buck

PhillyPhreak54

The Bears look like the Eagles.

The Beagles.

Same concepts. Except their defense is good. Offensively it's watching a mirror image.

PhillyPhreak54

Foles has died.

The OL finally killed him. Getting carted off.

QB Eagles

MDS