Head Coaching Search

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 12, 2021, 11:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on January 13, 2021, 01:48:16 PM
Is this Orlovsky guy the former UCONN college football qb?

How did he become some kind of head that people respect?  UCONN didn't even have football when until what, 20 years ago?

Not sure if he's respected so much as he plays a more punchable Skip Bayless type on ESPN.

Was probably the biggest Wentz fan in the media until about 3 months ago.

PhillyPhreak54

He's also the guy who ran out of the back of the end zone as a Lion and didn't realize he did it

As for Brady - he's riding that LSU notoriety.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on January 13, 2021, 01:48:16 PM
Is this Orlovsky guy the former UCONN college football qb?

How did he become some kind of head that people respect?  UCONN didn't even have football when until what, 20 years ago?

i dont know what to say...hes a great football mind apparently...are you saying you have to win a national championship at alabama to be a good football mind...also he played in the pros for a long time

his film breakdowns are pretty good...no better or worse than daniel jeremiah or louis riddick or these other guys on tv or twitter...
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Okay so there's like four or five of you fools whose football opinion I actually credit to one degree or another above "zero"...what I want to know is, how many of you think Orlovsky is worth paying attention to?

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Robert Saleh is coming to town now for his interview.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on January 13, 2021, 03:11:41 PM
Okay so there's like four or five of you fools whose football opinion I actually credit to one degree or another above "zero"...what I want to know is, how many of you think Orlovsky is worth paying attention to?

he a great watch to me when breaking down stuff but im not going to sit here and say he should be a GM or anything or even that hes better than whoever your favorite person is

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah watching his breakdowns are educational. I enjoy listening to him.

Don Ho

And QB is correct, Orlovsky was in love with Wentz.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

The circus now moves to the big top

Kellen Moore has been scheduled for an interview

Lurie and Howie have no idea what to do. They just knew that big bad Doug didn't want little whiny Carson as his QB so he had to go.

ice grillin you

first and foremost he had to go cause hes a half wit

also they knew the only way they could even think about keeping him was if he got a legit OC who could work the offense give carson cpr and bring him back

i dont even blame doug for not wanting to take orders on that but once that happened that was it

i think doug can work if you have a good OC and DC around him and just let him run around the locker room hugging players and telling them life is like a box of chocolate stories...he can play the good cop and keep the room happy but you want him thinking as little as possible which is what he naturally does best anyway

QB Eagles

When a coach has 4 wins and doesn't want to make any serious changes, he's gotta go.

No coach has survived a fewer than 5 win season under Lurie.

MDS

even the doug-as-ceo idea was DOA after the wash game...theres no way he could go back into the locker room and be looked at the same
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

well yeah i said that when it happened....im more talking about resurrecting himself somewhere else

ice grillin you

MDS

bienemy has fallen into the eagles lap

duce as oc and hire another brotha to be dc

farg whitie
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.