i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Elly DeLaCruz is gonna be something.

And the Reds are actually fun to watch

MDS

some extreme LOL mets going on right now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

That's one demoralizing loss there.

Tommy Hunter and David Robertson got got

Geowhizzer

The Houston-Cleveland game was something.  Cleveland won in the 14th after coming back in the 9th, 12th and 13th innings. 

Don Ho

Amazing day of baseball! 9 one run games! 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Moniak looks like he's starting to put it together a bit. He's 3/4 with a HR tonight and is almost at .300.

On another note Manfred's comments on Oakland today were farging tone deaf and just shows how zesty he is. I know commissioners have to cap for owners and all but settle down, little man.

PhillyPhreak54

The Braves offense is something else. They're all crushing it.

Go away.

MDS

chase anderson! i cant believe someone is still employing him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Just goes to show how zesty pitching is as a whole league wide. Guys who have no biz being major league pitchers are out there serving up slop daily.

PhillyPhreak54

The Reds are on a nice little run. Love seeing them sweep the Astros.

They could end up running away with the NL Central

MDS

its just unfathomable to me that the astros, reds, marlins, braves, orioles and mariners can do tear down/rebuilds in the same vicinity as the phillies and come out with stars and true building blocks while the phillies came out with rhys hoskins and aaron nola

the reds are a minor league franchise and they are overloading on ML ready talent

PhillyPhreak54

Well yeah - how long have the Phillies neglected international scouting when compared to other teams? And how long did they not really improve their scouting department? Forever.