Greedy Williams, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, March 16, 2023, 08:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

Who is the first to miss a game this year, Greedy or Penny?

QB Eagles

MDS

no contract details so its probably for nothing...hes a depth piece which is really a sign for what they feel about guys like jobe, mcpherson and scott. they all stink so thats why williams is here.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

He's no Rashad Barksdale but he'll do

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Omg that was my man...albany, ny

so much better than whoever this scrub is

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

QuoteThe top overall cornerback in the 2019 draft class, Williams has ideal traits when it comes to height, speed and instincts. He's not a tackler and does lack some play strength, but teams looking for a mid-to-late first-round pick who could become a true star at cornerback should be all-in on Williams.

GRADE: 7.05 (ROUND 1 - TOP-15 PLAYER POTENTIAL)

So other than being in the circus that is the Cleveland Browns, what happened?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.