Around The NFL - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 06, 2023, 12:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

I've always liked Florio...this line cracked me up:

QuoteAs it turns out, the argument that Damar Hamlin secretly died and was replaced by a double on Sunday wasn't the craziest shtein I heard today.

Thanks to Jimmy Traina of SI.com, who listened to Tuesday's musings from Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers so that others (like me) wouldn't have to, Rodgers suggested at one point that the negative coverage he has received in recent months flows directly from Big Pharma.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 24, 2023, 10:42:31 PM
I feel like I'm living in some alternate goddamn universe when I log on and read people actually believing that Damar Hamlin is dead from the vaccine and they used a body double for him at the game on Sunday.

Like are you shteintin me?

Is there a way to ship these yahoos off to some remote island?

people believe trump is still president and biden is just a lizzard person.

oh and some actually thought the cowboys would make the nfccg, so this is the world we are in.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Surprised by that.

Equally surprised that the Jets hired that loser Hackett to be their OC

And that Jimmy Pills is thinking of keeping Saturday on as HC

MDS

looks like ryans to houston is done....would be the most texans thing to hire the best coach theyve ever had then fire him for josh mccown
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully Demeco can win despite working for Caserio and McNair. Would be nice to send him off to begin draft prep next week after his defense gets sliced up by Jalen

PhillyPhreak54

Dallas with a news drop during the championship weekend of not bringing back Kellen Moore and Mike McCarthy will now call plays

Eagaholic

That makes sense. I can't imagine Kellen Moore continuing to come up with even more creative ways to choke away playoff games. Better to move over and let a real pro take over.

SD

Kellen Moore new chargers OC

Vic Fangio new dolphins dc

phattymatty

Welcome to the pro bowl Tyler Huntley. Lol

PhillyPhreak54

The fact Huntley is a Pro Bowler is the exact reason why that thing is a sham.

Broncos have traded for Sean Payton.

1st rounder in this draft and next years 2nd rounder.

They also get NO's 2024 3rd

Also...Texans hired DeMeco

QB Eagles

This leaves the Cards and Colts as possible Steichen landing spots. Colts seem likely.

PhillyPhreak54

Knowing Irsay he'll hire some rando - or Saturday.

PhillyPhreak54