Arrested - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, May 03, 2023, 05:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Von Miller, warrant out for "assaulting a pregnant person". Third-degree felony in Texas, which is where he was spending his bye week.

Diomedes

Not his first brush with domestic crap, if I'm remembering correctly?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Think he tried to force a previous girlfriend to get an abortion. Guy really has issues with pregnancy.

Diomedes

lol

No SD around anymore, but somewhere he's cheering for Von
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Another scumbag in the NFL

Diomedes

I mean yes.

Also...what do you really expect men to turn into?  They're just f'n people.  Humans.  Which is to say, fancy apes.

This is a jock human. 

I've seen him interviewed and I don't think he's a total idiot.  I have no idea what happened and the details matter.  I hope he's not a scumbag. 

We'll see.

QB Eagles

The Vikings OC got pinched for misdemeanor DUI.

Diomedes

Bring on the robot cars asap!

Diomedes

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1762244700369473791

I've lost track..this is his third gun related thing?

This dude is a menace to civilization.

QB Eagles

Only the second weapon related arrest. His most antisocial deeds were things he was never charged for.

Can't remember the last time an NFL player was caught with meth. Not that Arnette is an NFL player anymore.

Diomedes

Only the second, lol.  Our national gun problem in a nutshell.