Around The NFL - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 06, 2023, 12:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Rome

This game is dreadful.  How can a team like KC be so good and so goddamn awful to watch?

Also - my gal pal is in Jacksonville for the game tonight.  She's not a fan and she just texted me that it's already ugly with drunken redneck north Florida Gator trash.  LOL... you broke it, you bought it, Sis!

PhillyPhreak54

Broncos have received permission to talk to Sean Payton

PhillyPhreak54

Another wasted possession by JAX

Lawrence not bathing himself in glory here. Granted Tenny is a scrappy bunch with a good DL but still.

PhillyPhreak54

McVay reportedly on the outs too in LA

Which surprises me a bit

Geowhizzer

Dougie P's defense won in spite of Trevor Lawrence.

PhillyPhreak54

Lovie Smith has been fired

No shock. Love that he won the game and farged the Texans

QB Eagles

Always seems a bit douchey to not wait until Black Monday to fire a guy, especially one with a long history as a coach like Lovie.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Texans true to their State form:  no class at all.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Diontae Johnson had 86 catches and 0 TDs

Pretty hard to do

PhillyPhreak54

Last time the Pats won a playoff game?

The SB against the Rams.

Hadn't thought about their little drought but that puts a little stain on The Patriot Way and Belichick

QB Eagles

Nah. They also had a three year period without a playoff game win after the first Giants SB loss, and that was with players like Brady, Moss, and Gronk playing for them. The current team is comparatively talentless.

Current drought is still better than half the league. Also that year is the last time the Eagles won a playoff game.

QB Eagles

To no one's surprise Kingsbury has been fired.