AJ Brown, Philadelphia Eagles

Started by MDS, April 28, 2022, 10:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

He's gonna need to get paid but holy shtein!

Rome

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Brown and Smith will make a nice tandem for whoever the QB is in 2023.

PhillyPhreak54

Holy
farging
shtein

Hooooooly shiiiiit

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 28, 2022, 10:04:26 PM
Brown and Smith will make a nice tandem for whoever the QB is in 2023.

my exact thought

they have a very good line. now they have 2 all pro talent wr and a top 5ish TE...very attractive landing spot for a qb next winter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

AJ is 19 months older than Jermaine Johnson
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Holy farging shtein is right.  I am legit flabbergasted.  I hope Lurie has his checkbook out because homey is gonna get paaaaaaaid. 

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2022, 10:08:12 PM
AJ is 19 months older than Jermaine Johnson

Was just coming to post this...that covid year and some old motherfargers getting drafted

We just extended  him 4 years $100 million $57 mill guaranteed

Diomedes

This moves Reagor closer to the street, which is good for Football.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

brown-smith-watkins-god-dert is as good a top 4 target group as theyve ever had

too bad the qb is uhhhhh not good

Diomedes