Nick Sirianni - Head Coach

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 21, 2021, 02:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Do you think things fell apart last season because Doug couldn't take everyone out for ice cream?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

game night at the sirrianis will be worth at least 5-6 wins
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

A good game of Twister never hurt anyone
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 21, 2021, 10:28:45 PM
game night at the sirrianis will be worth at least 5-6 wins

i would crush him at jeopardy...bet you he doesnt know the capital of the solomon islands

its [spoiler]honiara[/spoiler]
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Can we send him a one way ticket to honiara on a slow boat?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on October 25, 2021, 08:37:52 PM
Can we send him a one way ticket to honiara on a slow boat?

raise your hand if new this cold was the capital of the solomon islands
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I don't even know where the solomon islands are, if they are independent or still a goddamn colony..couldn't tell you a goddamn thing about them except their capital is honiara.  Everyone knows that.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

they are a UN recognized nation which makes them an official country in the eyes of just about everyone...but they dont have their own currency or much of an infrastructure. very very limited employment, kids go to australia or something for high school years.

geography > nick sirianni

Don Ho

Dio, the fact you acknowledged the Solomon Islands with the shout out is A+ shtein!  Pacific Islands, Represent!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

QB Eagles

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

All that Pizza Hut and little Caesar's

Don Ho