Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

This is the equivalent of getting dumped by a girl then bangin that girl she always hated

https://twitter.com/JClarkNBCS/status/1639005550229827584 20

PhillyPhreak54

No big media scoops artists have mentioned it yet but saw some people saying Steelers S Terrell Edmunds has signed here

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 23, 2023, 06:30:05 PM
No big media scoops artists have mentioned it yet but saw some people saying Steelers S Terrell Edmunds has signed here

solid get if true

no zeke pls

Eagaholic

Zeke's ceiling gotta be almost as high as Demarco Murray's was

ice grillin you

zeke is a less explosive rashaad penny...im guessing they arent really in on him because if they are it makes absolutely zero sense
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on March 23, 2023, 05:06:00 PM
This is the equivalent of getting dumped by a girl then bangin that girl she always hates

jfc dude your analogies
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 23, 2023, 06:47:35 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 23, 2023, 06:30:05 PM

solid get if true

no zeke pls

Yeah I haven't seen anything solid yet

MDS

he tweeted goodbye to pit and idiot fanboy accounts are looking for interaction asking if the eagles should sign him...thats it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

I wonder if a trade is in the works otherwise you might have wanted to do this before free agency was essentially over
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

MDS

j schefter coming through working those phones tweets
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 24, 2023, 12:28:53 PM
I wonder if a trade is in the works otherwise you might have wanted to do this before free agency was essentially over

Could also accelerate some Hurts money into 2023 if Howie wants to soften the blow in later years.