Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I have not.

We were going to try it one day but when we drove by the line was insane. One day I'll try them.

There's a couple places in the metro area like that - where the food is supposedly next level good - but the lines sometimes are hours long waits. I just can't justify spending that much time waiting.

Diomedes

Can't you use your gambling "earnings" to pay a line sitter?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on May 15, 2021, 07:22:52 PM
Can't you use your gambling "earnings" to pay a line sitter?

lol

never lost a bet or hand in his life
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I don't know where you get that idea. I've never said that.

Matter of fact I lost today on horse racing. Went to the track here today with my gf and some friends. And I've had Vegas trips where I've gotten crushed.

ice grillin you

I made the mistake of getting grey poupon this last time in a plastic bottle....holy shtein it doesn't even taste like the same stuff....massive fail on all fronts

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 08, 2022, 04:21:04 PM
look at you and your fancy mustard

lol...I think it's like 50 cents more than guildens...one of the great marketing campaigns of all time

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 08, 2022, 03:37:27 PM
I made the mistake of getting grey poupon this last time in a plastic bottle....holy shtein it doesn't even taste like the same stuff....massive fail on all fronts

Elitist

https://youtu.be/W-WnoZbjdh4

Rome

There's a place in New Smyrna Beach called The Taco Shack.  It's a surf place straight out of time.

Anyway, six shrimp tacos, chips and queso and two cokes for $20 for me and my girl.  If you're ever down this way, I highly recommend it.