Latest Member: Ed Wade

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 08, 2005, 02:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

Not to mention, this isn't the EMB (for the 540th time).

Take the clone shtein to the other boards.  :boom
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

I think we need to invesitage a little more into who this clone is.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Maybe this one time we should ban by IP address.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Yeti

Quote from: MDS on March 08, 2005, 02:56:35 PM

I think we should invesitage your school system.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Susquehanna Birder

Apparently Ed is planning to give birth to a wildcard.

MDS

Quote from: Yeti on March 08, 2005, 03:22:31 PM
Quote from: MDS on March 08, 2005, 02:56:35 PM

I think we should invesitage your school system.

That would help. We hire substitute teachers who take special ed kids home and hire loads of unqualified teachers who couldnt care less about their jobs. All in all, move the suburbs because the educational system there is much better.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.