And so we say goodbye to Ask Freddie Mitchell

Started by General_Failure, February 12, 2005, 01:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

How about Ask Marc Eckel. The guy sure knows his stuff.

q: Whose the best WR in the league?
a: Easy, Kevin Johnson.

q: How much would it take to get Kevin Johnson?
a: He wants to come here, he wants to play with Donovan. He'd take the minimum, he'd do anything to be an Eagle.

q: What does Kevin Johnson's spunk taste like?
a: Like a combo of tarter sauce and diet rasberry snapple.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: geowhizzer on February 15, 2005, 08:44:05 PM
What about Ask Andy Reid? 
Those would be the shortest answers on record. ;D

I look forward to the challenge of answering your questions. Time's yours. I need to do a better job at some things. Well, they're a good football team. They did a heck of a job. That one's on me.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

General_Failure

If for no other reason than to say Diggler more often, Ask Dirk Johnson.

The man. The myth. The legend.

mikey418

The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

MDS

Quote from: mikey418 on February 16, 2005, 02:02:12 PM
R Diddy would be nice...

I'd rather ask a player than someone (I believe) we can email. Even if its Ian Allen or Reno Mahe, someone whose on the team would be great.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Just an FYI...I am (along with someone else closer to the team) working" on this for me over the next couple of weeks. I'll hopefully know something soon about having a player(s) post on here. Maybe not an actual "Ask ____" thing, but more like an "Ask an Eagle" forum...that way, no one person is crucified if they can't make it when expected. Apparently, some of the players think this is a fun idea and love reading TO's forum.

I'll update when I know something.

And don't jump all over me with smartass comments if nothing happens...I just wanted to let you guys know that something could. NO promises.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

I have 10 pre-made smartass coments if this "Ask an Eagle" thing doesn't work out, so be ready.

Wingspan

and i am still pissed about not getting a pony.  >:(

purplemonkeydishwasherrandallcunningham
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

RomeyRome

Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 16, 2005, 03:36:51 PM

And don't jump all over me with smartass comments if nothing happens...I just wanted to let you guys know that something could. NO promises.

Get to work people.  :D

QB Eagles

General_Failure

You don't need us for that. Just start asking questions to the next telemarketer that calls you.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: NB on February 16, 2005, 05:38:24 PM
Get to work people. :D

This from the good-for-nothing fundamentalist who proposed a playoff fantasy contest, volunteered to administer it, and then with a limp-dick apology for neglect and more promises to fulfill his obligations "when he can," still finds time to jest about work ethic.  Ha!

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

RomeyRome

Quote from: Diomedes on February 16, 2005, 09:39:12 PM
Quote from: NB on February 16, 2005, 05:38:24 PM
Get to work people. :D

This from the good-for-nothing fundamentalist who proposed a playoff fantasy contest, volunteered to administer it, and then with a limp-dick apology for neglect and more promises to fulfill his obligations "when he can," still finds time to jest about work ethic.  Ha!

You need help dude, seriously.  You are trying WAY too hard, it's sad really.