And so we say goodbye to Ask Freddie Mitchell

Started by General_Failure, February 12, 2005, 01:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I'm pretty sure TO's not going to want to do a Q & A forum type of thing. :)

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

I don't care how much you like him, he ain't gonna do it.

Geowhizzer

PhillyGirl

Quote from: General_Failure on February 15, 2005, 08:22:00 PM
I don't care how much you like him, he ain't gonna do it.

Did NB take over your brain?  :=)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

C'mon, you know I've got two spare brains in case this one breaks down.

MURP

Geowhizzer

What about Ask Andy Reid? 
Those would be the shortest answers on record. ;D

MDS

We need an Ask Someone forum, we need to keep with Extreme Skins in content level. They can ask Doc Walker questions.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Susquehanna Birder

PoopyfaceMcGee

MURP

Quote from: MDS on February 15, 2005, 08:45:29 PM
We need an Ask Someone forum, we need to keep with Extreme Skins in content level. They can ask Doc Walker questions.

lol.  We could have Hoyda here posting to himself all day and have equal content to the Extreme douches.

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on February 15, 2005, 08:45:29 PM

I'd rather try to keep up with TheHogs in content level, but to be honest I'm just too lazy to put in that much effort. :)

QB Eagles

Quote from: MURP on February 15, 2005, 08:35:43 PM
ask Ian Allen

Did you ever feel like if the Eagles actually won the Super Bowl, you wouldn't really deserve the ring? Has George Clinton ever asked for his head back? Remember when you were a starter in New York? That was funny.

What does the NovaCare Center door slamming behind you sound like? You don't know yet? I'll ask that one again in a couple months.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 15, 2005, 08:50:11 PM
Quote from: MURP on February 15, 2005, 08:35:43 PM
ask Ian Allen

Remember when you were a starter in New York? That was funny.

Maybe he could do a combo with "ask Steve Sciullo"!   :yay