NFC Championship - 49ers: Let Me Blow Ya Mind

Started by MDS, January 22, 2023, 09:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

wait you weren't sure before but now because that you are all in?

Is he a better DC now?  What if he stinks in the SB?  Back out?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe. Let's see what happens!

But who doesn't like some shtein talking? Especially from a dude in a G wagon who stands on the sideline like a cigar store Indian wearing a sweatshirt that looks like it has an ascot?

ice grillin you

that was literally the opposite of shtein talking unless kyle shanahan was the one filming it

Don Ho

I want more shtein talk from Sydney Warner! Damn, Uncle Bob like!!! 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I think the Niners may have the biggest titty baby can base of them all. The amount of bellyaching still going on is amazing.

There are some who think that swiping at the ball like Reddick did should be outlawed.

Don Ho

I told you earlier I was dreading this!  I knew no matter what the circumstances if the birds won these little bay area fleshpopless wonders would cry like little bitches.  Really just farg you Whiner fans!  STOP!  "Only if this and only if that, woulda, shoulda, coulda, Eagles easy schedule, bad calls against us, on and on and....."  It's as if they were expecting Eagles and the NFL to cancel the game and pick it up in September when Purdy recovers from Tommy John.  ENOUGH!  Jesus H. Christ!   Shannan shtein the bed again - he didn't challenge Smith's ball that hit the ground, he had an inadequate backup for Purdy, the Eagles D would have been all up Purdy's ass had he been healthy and was throwing the ball, Eagles O Line completely bitch slapped Bosa and the boys, the penalties were all legit.  Please just STFU, go back to that city full of human excrement, go cheer on your Santa Clara home team, tell your wives they don't have to come back, kiss my ass and farg off!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Any schedule is going to be a cakewalk when you're the only genuinely good team in your conference.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

honestly never met a 49er fan which is weird for a legendary 70's or 80's franchise

Diomedes

California people don't do well as transplants to the East Coast

We're too mean, and we work too hard.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

except steelers dolphins 49ers dallas green bay franchises normally have fans everywhere....ive come across them all cept san fran

General_Failure

My brother in law's been a lifelong 9ers fan since the Montana days, grew up in lower Bucks.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

i love my cousin but he the biggest fraud sports fan in the world

football - niners
hockey - rangers
baseball - phillies
basketball - bulls

see if you can guess when he came of age....this is the typical niners fan. jumped on the bandwagon during montana or the young years and now is on twitter whining that We WoUlDa WoN iF PuRdY DiDnT gEt HuRt
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

At the next family function you need to just shtein talk him the entire time

It's like he threw a dart to pick teams

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 05, 2023, 04:29:21 PM
i love my cousin but he the biggest fraud sports fan in the world

football - niners
hockey - rangers
baseball - phillies
basketball - bulls

see if you can guess when he came of age....this is the typical niners fan. jumped on the bandwagon during montana or the young years and now is on twitter whining that We WoUlDa WoN iF PuRdY DiDnT gEt HuRt

The niners fans I know from the Bay Area are all fairly normal...the whiney bitch element I'm seeing online is pathetic. I'm still laughing at their so called "takeover". They legit thought the crowd was gonna be 25% red. I was at the home opener last year, they had a half decent showing but still only maybe 5-10% of the crowd.

When I was in the Navy I'd run into the weird Niners/Lakers/Duke/Braves fan. Cali folks all root for the lakers. Golden state fans didn't exist pre Steph.

Rome

Someone named Brandon Aiyuk seems to think the Eagles got lucky to beat the 49ers and that the Chiefs will obliterate the Eagles because they stink.

Literally had no idea who he was.