NFC Championship - 49ers: Let Me Blow Ya Mind

Started by MDS, January 22, 2023, 09:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

A thousand bucks on a conference championship ticket is revolting. 

Diomedes

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 24, 2023, 06:03:29 PMI'm a teacher.  I don't have that kind of money.  Go Birds from my living room.

House carpenter
Same
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

earn more money and have fewer kids you poors
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

gotta get that undefeated pull out game, grandpa
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

I'm watching from home too. I'm ok with it since the schedule for me would've not allowed to me to enjoy the trip.

I looked at flights and hotel and then the old lady reminded me that her friend and husband are in town here and we have dinner Saturday. They're eye doctors from Philly in town for some conference and they've not seen each other for years. I mentioned going up for the game and shockingly she was understanding. The wrench is my boss - he was supposed to be off this week for medical stuff with his wife. All the appts were pushed back until next week - so I wouldn't be able to take off since he will be out.

Flight was about a grand. Hotel was a bit high but that's expected. But factoring in over another grand or more for the ticket and I'm not gonna drop that for a trip where I'd come in Saturday night and then have to leave at the ass crack of dawn Monday and go right into work.

Diomedes

Just landed a gig I can't pass up.  Job has to be done Sunday and Monday.

Won't be able to watch this game...might be home in time for last quarter, if I'm lucky.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 24, 2023, 11:04:19 PM
I'm watching from home too. I'm ok with it since the schedule for me would've not allowed to me to enjoy the trip.

I looked at flights and hotel and then the old lady reminded me that her friend and husband are in town here and we have dinner Saturday. They're eye doctors from Philly in town for some conference and they've not seen each other for years. I mentioned going up for the game and shockingly she was understanding. The wrench is my boss - he was supposed to be off this week for medical stuff with his wife. All the appts were pushed back until next week - so I wouldn't be able to take off since he will be out.

Flight was about a grand. Hotel was a bit high but that's expected. But factoring in over another grand or more for the ticket and I'm not gonna drop that for a trip where I'd come in Saturday night and then have to leave at the ass crack of dawn Monday and go right into work.

jay, i'm highly disappointed in you, sir. i thought you had your priorities in order.

gonna be insane down there
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on January 26, 2023, 08:30:11 AM
Just landed a gig I can't pass up.  Job has to be done Sunday and Monday.

Won't be able to watch this game...might be home in time for last quarter, if I'm lucky.

I often come up with weird scenarios in my head. For instance: someone offers me free tickets to watch the Birds in the superbowl in a suite all expenses paid (flight/hotel/food etc.) or I could spend those 3-4 hours banging the hottest girl on the planet. If I chose the girl I can never watch the game (fictional scenario where some men in black type machine does something to my brain that prohibits me from ever viewing the game) and I can't attend the parade if they win.

End of the day I'd take sex with hottest girl

MDS

in this scenario is the girl placating every last one of my....uhh requests? because if so i can use that as ammo for a considerable period going forward

also in this scenario do the eagles already have their 17 super bowl

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 26, 2023, 11:35:08 AM
in this scenario is the girl placating every last one of my....uhh requests? because if so i can use that as ammo for a considerable period going forward

also in this scenario do the eagles already have their 17 super bowl

Girl does whatever you want and to add intrigue let's say 2017 never happened.

General_Failure

Just have her do play by play of the game. Damn, guys. Think a little.

Anyway, I'm also working all weekend and won't get to see much besides the end of the AFCCG.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on January 26, 2023, 11:46:49 AM
Girl does whatever you want and to add intrigue let's say 2017 never happened.

oh man thats tough...id go birds. you never know when youre gonna see a super bowl but you can always get your prick wet

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: smeags on January 26, 2023, 10:06:16 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 24, 2023, 11:04:19 PM

jay, i'm highly disappointed in you, sir. i thought you had your priorities in order.

gonna be insane down there

I'm homesick like a mofo right now!