NFC Championship - 49ers: Let Me Blow Ya Mind

Started by MDS, January 22, 2023, 09:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: Munson on January 29, 2023, 07:00:05 PM
2 trips in 5 years. Younger me would never believe it. Let's gooooooooo
Enjoy. Probably older you will never believe it either.
On another note, Per Roob, from just the last 2 games Reddick is within 1 sack of the team's all time post season record. Even though they don't play against each other somehow Reddick made Bosa his bitch today.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

In the movie "Brocky," Brocky gets knocked out in the first round, is replaced by another boxer who also gets knocked out. Brocky's Christian friend comes in to save the day but gets called for intentional grounding. And then when all seems lost, Brocky re-enters the fight but can't throw any punches and loses. ???

SD

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"

I'm not saying Purdy wasn't injured but he wanted no part of our defense or crowd. Josh Allen played through that injury all season. Hurts shoulder is still bothers him. Mahomes is playing on 1 leg. "Brocky" my ass.

"Niners takeover"...lol...wasn't there but from the tv feed it hardly looked like any niners fans there.

They're bitching about the Smith catch as some sort of lynchpin why they lost. There's a flag they could have thrown to have that reviewed so boo hoo. The penalties? They were all legit. How bout the st penalty where our defensive players face mask was grabbed the entire length of the field then thrown down and grabbed by the neck but we get a retaliation call.

Overrule the Devonta catch, minus all the penalties, put Trey Lance/Jimmy G/Purdy/whoever at qb and the Birds still win...it's just a closer game. The Eagles were the more physical team on both sides of the ball. Started with Sanders running Warner over and continued from there.

Couldn't tell from the awful tv coverage but looked like the niners played umbrella coverage taking away any long or intermediate routes for Hurts to throw and depended on their light box to stop the run. The Eagles are a running team...when they finally figured that out again they dominated for 150 yards on the ground and 4 tds. If you get a chance watch the Jaws breakdown...the middle of our o line just dominated their interior. Nick who?

Lane Johnson is a farging legend.

phattymatty

Feel like I ran a marathon yesterday. What a fun farging day. Crowd in the Linc was electric yesterday. No voice today but totally worth it.

Super Bowl bitches.

SD

"Niners are the most physical team in the league"...farg outta here...Birds put a straight whooping in them on both sides of the lines.

https://twitter.com/baldynfl/status/1620039565997375488 46&t=62xN_mDD7cUgyAg5axG3gQ

https://twitter.com/baldynfl/status/1620042817652547584 46&t=Rly0Qo3aiDv3IsDEspGTeA

Mailata making bosa his bitch

https://twitter.com/baldynfl/status/1620033859009269760 46&t=2DAQD1BWJK-BdSeidoh2yA

MDS

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on January 30, 2023, 07:11:20 AM
"Niners takeover"...lol...wasn't there but from the tv feed it hardly looked like any niners fans there.

Couldn't tell from the awful tv coverage but looked like the niners played umbrella coverage taking away any long or intermediate routes for Hurts to throw and depended on their light box to stop the run. The Eagles are a running team...when they finally figured that out again they dominated for 150 yards on the ground and 4 tds. If you get a chance watch the Jaws breakdown...the middle of our o line just dominated their interior. Nick who?

one of the first things i saw when i got up to my seats was how little red was there. with how big their (bandwagon) fan base is and the secondary market being what it is, i thought it would be a decent amount. feel like there was more blue last week.

niners were playing a lot of 2 high. pass rush created some confusing pockets for hurts who kept bailing. so they ran the ball down their throats and as the game went on started using jalen more in the run game and dominated further. def figured they could stop the run on their own merit and give more help over the top...whoops
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

From the little I've seen from the SF camp, it was bad luck or unfair they had to play after their QBs had to leave the game. But they didn't just 'have to leave the game.' They got knocked out of the game. With good clean hits by a ferocious and relentless defense. It was 100% the Eagles doing. IIRC they get a rematch at the Linc next year. But unlike them, we should set an example of good hospitality and sportsmanship, with complimentary kleenex and maybe a new fainting couch section.

smeags

what a farging day down there. holy crap from the tailgate, to the game, to the celebration after and the hangover now.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

I'm not saying Purdy wasn't injured but he wanted no part of our defense or crowd. Josh Allen played through that injury all season. Hurts shoulder is still bothers him. Mahomes is playing on 1 leg. "Brocky" my ass.

Torn UCL. He needs Tommy John and won't be able to throw a football for six months if he gets the surgery or not. If Bryce Harper can't play right field with it, I don't think a quarterback can play in the NFL with it. Allen's UCL was sprained, not the same thing.

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 30, 2023, 07:11:04 PM

Torn UCL. He needs Tommy John and won't be able to throw a football for six months if he gets the surgery or not. If Bryce Harper can't play right field with it, I don't think a quarterback can play in the NFL with it. Allen's UCL was sprained, not the same thing.

Who gives a farg

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

https://twitter.com/Kevin_Kinkead/status/1620495522707693569

absolute soft pathetic sf radio zoo morons in their feelings because they were booed and sprayed with some beer
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54