Week 18 - Giants: Thug Motivation 101

Started by MDS, January 01, 2023, 05:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe someone will put Kayvon Thibodeaux's ass to sleep

MDS

i think this game will be at 425, same time as dallas

def not a sunday nighter and not feeling it as a saturday since the eagles result effects dallas' need to try
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Maybe they could try winning this one. You know, just for funsies.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

God I hope I'm wrong and they just annihilate the Giants with hurts or with the redneck but this fricken' team will let these guys, even with their third string, hang around casting even more doubt heading into the playoffs. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Eh, Giants are probably going to play some backup unknown rookie QB named Webb. Zero chance he wins, right?

Diomedes

oh my god, his name is actually Webb.

Damn!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 01, 2023, 07:24:40 PM
Line opens -13.5

Up to (technically down because it's a negative I get it) -16.5. I'm sure that's because the Giants all but confirmed they're resting their starters but that's a shtein ton of points and the Eagles haven't exactly been playing stellar football lately.

PhillyPhreak54

Lose this game and it'll be the worst loss in the regular season in The Lurie Era. It would blow past the embarrassment of The Joe Webb Game.

A little synergy there with Davis Webb and Joe Webb.

MDS

its a monster number to cover but itll be basically impossible for them to lose

like franchise ending loss

ice grillin you

the loss is going to be the six guys who get hurt

wouldnt suorise me if dabol has his back ups hunting eagle starters  all day
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

fine to get hurts action early but inside the 20 you gotta get in front of the sticks

PhillyPhreak54

Does Miles get more than 15 carries today?

Diomedes

Sanders is running at a very high level today
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger