Week 18 - Giants: Thug Motivation 101

Started by MDS, January 01, 2023, 05:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I get it this is pretty much done, but pretty lame so far. 

Double scoop of Andy Reid vanilla please.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe someone tells that half wit Steichen to account for the fact that they're blitzing the piss out of the offense? You've got a QB with a tender shoulder and your RT is out.

Wake up.

MDS

a 16-0 lead in a free win and here is j, angry as ever

everyone you go, there you are
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

NC_Eagle

Just waiting for the Minshew Madness at this point.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

MDS

made up illegal man downfield call then hurts with his worst throw since last year against the giants...yikes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

if you think theyre in danger of losing this game youre deranged

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

This sucks!  Just take a knee the rest of the game!

PhillyPhreak54

The Lawrence Cager Game

Already tired of hearing his name

PhillyPhreak54

Slay pulling a Diggs and went pick hunting and lost

The fact they've been shtein in the red zone and they're gonna let the Giants collection of garbage men and Verizon Fios installers score is a joke

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Blitz blitz blitz blitz

Steichen - durrrrrrrr