Week 17 - Saints: Bitch Please

Started by MDS, December 25, 2022, 01:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the eagles will probably back in like the pieces of shtein they are but if somehow dallas can win the division birds could be in new orleans next year.....i know what im rooting for
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Shocking!

Why travel to watch pieces of shtein?

ice grillin you

they are the excuse to go to a great city...not the reason

Munson

IGY has gotten progressively bitter since the Eagles SB win and I feel like it has culminated the 6 months with the near radio silence on the most fun Phillies run in a decade because some of them are MAGA shteinheads, and now doing his hardest to not enjoy the best Eagles run since the SB. Maybe I don't check in enough but did he say anything during their Ws this year? Or has he only popped up the last couple weeks with the injury induced losses?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Aside from the Sixers who have zero shot at doing anything he's not worth acknowledging as a Philly sports fan. Hates the Phillies, hates the Eagles...I'm sure he hates the flyers.

MDS

i give him credit for finally embracing the truth after living 50 years of a lie...he loves the sixers and cfb and little else

everyone needs to find inner peace
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you know what i hate??....tracist maga defenders and homers

ive forgotten more about philly sports than this whole site combined has ever known

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 02, 2023, 05:02:20 PM
you know what i hate??....tracist maga defenders and homers

ive forgotten more about philly sports than this whole site combined has ever known

You've forgotten the Eagles, Phillies and flyers exist so that is inaccurate

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 02, 2023, 02:00:20 PM
they are the excuse to go to a great city...not the reason

Sure but you can book there any time. NOLA is always fun - just not when it's hot and humid

Rome

When isn't New Orleans hot and humid?  It's miserable there except for like 2 hours a year.  It's either brutally hot and humid or farging freezing cold. 

It's a great city but holy shtein the weather is an abomination. 

Geowhizzer

That sounds like Naples.  We had our four days of winter over Christmas.  87 freakin' degrees today.

Don Ho

I'm just going to shut up about weather.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 01, 2023, 04:38:03 PM
https://twitter.com/mfranknfl/status/1609664372036468737 46&t=T0GCO7SjgPTU9eXBb2JTjw
Hate to say it because legend, but maybe Kelce could start by putting a little less into building his brand and celebrity until after the superbowl.

Rome

Quote from: Don Ho on January 03, 2023, 02:57:59 AM
I'm just going to shut up about weather.

Lmao.  Damn skippy you are.