igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

NFL Throwback reviews the 2013 draft

Reminder of what a crapshoot these are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=292-LuY6q7w

Diomedes

We got so f'n lucky with Lane.   
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

That was amzing to watch.  Solidifies what a crap shoot the draft is.  Not a lot of sure hits.  Best thing Chip did was draft Lane and his first game as HC, MNF at Washington.  God that was beautiful. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

2 weeks prior to last years draft PFN's Tony Pauline told anyone who would listen the Birds were taking Jurgens in the 2nd round.

This year he's saying Skoronski at 10 which makes some sense considering they could use him at RG until LJ retires then swing him out to RT. He says Howie is in love with DT/DE tweener Adetomiwa Adebawore because he reminds him of Brandon Graham. His scouting nfl comp I read is Milton Williams. Skoronski at 10 makes sense at fits Howie's mo but not sure Adebawore at 30 isn't a reach. He mentions a couple of trade scenarios. I know it's smoke screen peak with the nfl draft but this guy was all over the Jurgens pick when no one else on earth had him on their radar so I think the Skoronski prediction is possible but have a feeling Adebawore at 30 is more likely.

Eagaholic

I think as long as Howie goes for a center in the second round everything else will fall into place nicely.

MDS

im not opposed to an OL but lane just got an extension thru 26 and he is a complete freak like kelce...i dont see him retiring for the foreseeable future

so if you want this guy its as a guard or depth, which is not what i would invest a top 10 pick on
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Lane said he's retiring after 2024 season...the added years were to lower his cap hit this season by $10 million. Howie loves rolling money forward and as long as the cap increases he's fine.

MDS

he says that, then he sees 30 bones and hes like...ehh one more

rinse, wash, repeat
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

They can Kelce him and go year to year he's just getting better with age but he mentioned his body breaking down and he has some mental health issues so guess it wouldn't hurt to draft his replacement.

Ftr I'm on the Jalen Carter bandwagon. He makes it past 5 I hope Howie starts making calls

PhillyPhreak54

I hope they don't take Bijan high. That has to be a planted rumor.

I don't know if Carter makes it past Seattle

SD

I'd be more shocked at Howie taking Bijan at 10 than I was Hurts in the 2nd and that was a shocker

Dream scenario remains one of the top 4 qbs falls to 10 and they make a trade. Howie doesn't always get the pick right but the man is as good as any gm at getting value for picks.

Don Ho

Yes, totally see a trade happening.  Lot of talent will still be available in round 2.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

https://www.espn.com/blog/philadelphia-eagles/post/_/id/33522/will-the-eagles-draft-texas-rb-bijan-robinson-why-it-does-and-doesnt-make-sense

Speaking of Bijan....

I don't see any way Howie does this at ten, but if he trades down 5-10 picks or if he falls to 30, you never know.  You can pretty much guarantee it will be o-line or d-line especially if he trades up and someone tumbles a bit. 

phattymatty

I read my first mock drafts this morning and 2 of them have eagles taking the Florida QB.  I don't know shtein about college anymore but what's the thinking here - he's more of an athlete type that can run multiple positions?  would seem odd to use pick 10 on a backup qb.