2023 Draft Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 13, 2022, 05:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Speaking of KState - one of my favorite college players to watch was Deuce Vaughn and he's a Cowboy. That sucks.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2023, 10:13:44 AM
Speaking of KState - one of my favorite college players to watch was Deuce Vaughn and he's a Cowboy. That sucks.

farg Dallas and all that but this was a pretty cool moment

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1652517494295257089 20

Diomedes

WaPo draft analysis headline:

"The Lions missed their chance, and the Eagles are smarter than everybody"
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Zanshin on April 29, 2023, 03:47:37 PM
I'm concerned about how much I like this draft. The odds of being as good as it looks are slim. But that's true for everyone...so, even mitigated for reality, it seems like a killing.

Now that the dust has settled I'm here too. They didn't make an outright bad pick. If pre draft someone told us they'd wind up with Carter/Smith/Brown/Ringo/Swift we'd probably tell them to lay off the pipe. It's amazing how they've restocked talent and added depth. Pre draft still thought they were the best team in the nfc...post draft I don't think there's a question.

General_Failure

It's gonna be fargin' weird and disappointing when they don't even win the division, though. I'll assume injuries to Hurts, AJ Brown, and Lane.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

I've already booked a hotel in downtown Vegas for Super Bowl weekend.

Get em before they're gone.

Don Ho

A quick list of the Eagles' undrafted rookie free agents who made the initial 53-man roster out of camp:

Quote2022 (3): S Reed Blankenship, CB Josh Jobe, OL Josh Sills

2021 (1): TE Jack Stoll

2020 (0): None

2019 (2): LB T.J. Edwards, OL Nate Herbig

2018 (1): DT Bruce Hector

2017 (1): RB Corey Clement

2016 (4): WR Paul Turner, OT Dillon Gordon, DT Destiny Vaeao, CB C.J. Smith
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

I was nervous when it said that a video with them had been deleted. Crisis averted, I think.

Diomedes

I'm unduly pleased by this little clip.