Oh no...injury news

Started by PhillyGirl, August 05, 2005, 11:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

JTrotter Fan

Wonder what Eddie George is doing right now.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I don't want to bring in anyone.  We have guys who know the system and are competing for a job, and I'd really like the Eagles to keep two FB's (or have a TE that can play some FB/H-back) and get the tough short yardage done with some Jon Ritchie.  There's a reason a guy like Jesse Chatman doesn't have a job.

Zanshin

Quote from: Wingspan on August 05, 2005, 11:44:34 AM
who the farg is chatman?

Jesse Chatman, formerly of the Chargers.  A short, bowling ball of a back.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Wingspan on August 05, 2005, 11:44:34 AM
who the farg is chatman?

Jesse Chatman - ex-Charger - big body RB

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: The Waco Kid on August 05, 2005, 11:45:09 AM

Unsuccessfully trying to get the fork out of him...the fork that was stuck in him last year that says "I'M FARGING COOKED AS AN NFL RB". :D

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: The Waco Kid on August 05, 2005, 11:45:09 AM

He could be working out really hard, hoping for that last shot at glory, and I wouldn't give a rat's farging ass.  The guy has been washed up for 5 years.  The Eagles would be better off lining up Calvin Armstrong at RB.

PhillyGirl

McNabb talking about Buck as if his injury isn't too serious.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

JTrotter Fan

If this is a serious injury, all it does is give leverage to Westbrook.  So i'm willing to start a gang of thugs to go and drag his butt to Lehigh.  Any takers?!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: The Waco Kid on August 05, 2005, 11:48:53 AM
If this is a serious injury, all it does is give leverage to Westbrook.  So i'm willing to start a gang of thugs to go and drag his butt to Lehigh.  Any takers?!

You won't have to.  He'll show up on Monday regardless.

JTrotter Fan

My fingers are crossed...because Brian Westbrook is to Donovan McNabb what Renee Zellweger was to Tom Cruise baby.

rjs246

Even if Buckhalter is fine he should be cut.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

rjs246

Quote from: The Waco Kid on August 05, 2005, 11:51:44 AM
My fingers are crossed...because Brian Westbrook is to Donovan McNabb what Renee Zellweger was to Tom Cruise baby.

A 'beard'?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: The Waco Kid on August 05, 2005, 11:51:44 AM

You're a moron.  Greg Lewis deserves better.