NFC Championship - 49ers: Let Me Blow Ya Mind

Started by MDS, January 22, 2023, 09:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on January 26, 2023, 08:30:11 AM
Just landed a gig I can't pass up.  Job has to be done Sunday and Monday.

Won't be able to watch this game...might be home in time for last quarter, if I'm lucky.

Congrats on the gig. What kind of job is it?

Listen to the game on the radio and make that $$

Rome

I make a very good living these days, (as mid-level governmental functionaries go) but I would never blow thousands on a football game anymore.

Those days are over, boys.

Go Birds, though. 

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Anita Baker is singing the Natty before the game.  Turns out she's one of Jalen Hurts' favorites and who knew Jalen Hurts was actually a 55 yr-old woman?

Eagles_Legendz

Knew they were going to boat race the giants.  Have absolutely no feel for this game.  I'm surprised to see so many analysts picking the eagles after drooling over the Niners for two months.

PhillyPhreak54

I drank to help the nervous energy today. it's 3am and I don't think it helped. Gotta win today.

Meanwhile look at this funeral level shtein here

https://twitter.com/thekaterooney/status/1619376779692765184 46&t=Om_X6RvgItjncHiOBG7WNQ

Don Ho

Remember last year the amount of Niners fans that took over the Linc?  I know it had a lot to do with first game at full capacity since lockdown so a lot of season ticket holders sold their tickets but still impressive.

Whatever happened to that shtein talkin' Truck Rathman?   
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Ha I forgot about that guy

Five hours of sleep and a small headache from the booze. Up and at em.

Let's gooooooo

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Nerves setting in the closer we get. I want this one bad.

Eagles 26
Niners 17

Munson

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on January 28, 2023, 02:59:29 PM
Knew they were going to boat race the giants.  Have absolutely no feel for this game.  I'm surprised to see so many analysts picking the eagles after drooling over the Niners for two months.

Same here. Was telling coworkers last week I thought they were gonna come out and crush the Giants. I have no idea what's gonna happen today.

Munson

Diomedes

Rain pushed me off the roofing job I had today...I'm home in time to see this.

Jalen carries the team to a decisive win.

Go Birds.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54