The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

The only other team i remotely liked growing up was the 49er's.  It wasnt because of superbowl wins, i like Montana, especially when he broke his back and came back from that.  You can like the players but i never/EVER would could like the cowboys.  I openly hoped for an air tragedy with the entire Dallas team, and Ownership ever time i thought about at Star. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on May 21, 2007, 11:21:48 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again... you're a farging joke as a fan.  No matter how many "butta joints you cop,"  :-D you'll always be an appalling disgrace as an Eagles fan for liking anything remotely connected with the Cowboys.

As far as me watching the Honeymooners or appreciating Citizen Kane as a movie, I'll take it as a compliment that a patently ignorant fargtard such as yourself criticizes me over them.   In short, you don't read, you act like someone you're not, and you love the Cowboys, but I'm the one who should kill myself?

Sure thing, dude.  I'll get right on it.

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

LOL at the Cowboys lover posting a photo of a baby crying.  What's next - a photochopped shot from ebaumsworld?

ice grillin you

Rome

QuoteBarksdale won't please any fans by letting them know he grew up rooting for the Cowboys...

The plot thins.

mussa

eagles rule rest of the nfc east drools!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Phanatic

My problem with Cowtard fans is that I've never actually met a Dallas fan from Dallas. They're all usually week minded band wagoners who can claim that their team won some championships. Must. Punch. Face...

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Feva

I think I'll always hate Dallas fans most... for one, like FF said... they're too many of them.  They're farging everywhere.  Even in a place like Atlanta... this place is crawling with them... and every last one of them spit out "Super Bowls" within the 1st 15 seconds of talking to them, even though they probably couldn't so much as point to Dallas if you gave them a farging map.  It's impossible to even try to engage in any kind of football discussion because once they feel the least bit threatened... "How many Super Bowls you got??"

They all think they're some kind of fan royalty and love to harp on that "America's Team" bullshtein.  Don't bring up the fact that the moniker is self-proclamied because what happens?  That's right... "How many Super Bowls you got??"

Honestly... after last year's game at the Linc... a Cowboy fan I work with actually came up to me talking shtein!  Yapping about Super Bowls... Lito was practically still dancing in the end zone and he was asking me about Super Bowls!  I went on YouTube and played Lito's INT return as loud as the speakers would go.  He left... but left, you guessed it... talking about Super Bowls.

It's as if a SB victory gives their team a lifelong pass to be zesty.  That type of ignorance makes me want to dismember someone.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

Yikes. What the hell is this. I blame igy.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

One more thing I hate almost as bad as Cowboy fans, Giants fans, etc....are stupid ass Eagles fans. I think I'd rather hang out with a rival's fan and have a beer with him over a fairweather fan of the Eagles. I actually wouldn't mind having them try to pet IGY's polar bear.

*No new fans were the only positive from the Eagles not winning the superbowl.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

^^^^^
real talk

thats why dallas fans dont bother me...cause they are all fairweather and that actually makes me happy...you cant take them seriously thus nothing they say would ever come close to getting a rise out of me

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 21, 2007, 09:00:46 AMjets fans = eagle fans
this helps to explain why I like the Jets in the AFC

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 21, 2007, 11:55:02 AM
The only other team i remotely liked growing up was the 49er's.  It wasnt because of superbowl wins, i like Montana, especially when he broke his back and came back from that.  You can like the players but i never/EVER would could like the cowboys.  I openly hoped for an air tragedy with the entire Dallas team, and Ownership ever time i thought about at Star. 

The only time I ever had a #2 team was when Reggie went to the Packers. I was a huge Reggie fan and he was my favorite Eagle ever and I was so pissed when he left. I wanted so badly for Reggie to win that Superbowl.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on May 21, 2007, 07:37:04 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 21, 2007, 09:00:46 AMjets fans = eagle fans
this helps to explain why I like the Jets in the AFC

The only 2 teams in the AFC I really dislike is Oakland and Baltimore.  Other than that, I'm pretty neutral on most of them perhaps with the exception of San Diego.  I'm far from a Chargers fan but it's really hard to not like that team right now.  They're just fun to watch....especially LT and Shawn Merriman (when he's not juicing).  And I loved watching Phillip Rivers outshine Sheli this year too.