Week Twelve - 2020

Started by QB Eagles, November 25, 2020, 01:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

The one semi decent Thanksgiving game was moved to Sunday.

PhillyPhreak54

Great. So now I actually have to be engaged in conversation Thursday night.

The Utah State vs New Mexico game won't cut it for "ignore everyone while I slam mixed drinks" excuse.

MDS

i wonder if theyre gonna bump the game to 10 or 11 am on sunday...give nbc some semblance of a national window before the 100 games hit

in a fake year with no fans there is no reason not to have backup games for monday/thurs. just tell teams to be ready. youre not inconveniencing anybody.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 25, 2020, 03:21:30 PM

The Utah State vs New Mexico game won't cut it for "ignore everyone while I slam mixed drinks" excuse.

Perfect time to bring up politics with your racist Trump loving uncle

PhillyPhreak54

lol well I will be at my girlfriend's boss' in laws house so I am sure there will be a Trumper or two there.

ice grillin you

I love how there's too much Covid to play Thursday but not quite enough to not play Sunday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 25, 2020, 03:21:30 PM

This is especially bad on Pacific time. Only games are 9:30AM and 1:30PM now. Can't they slide both games forward a couple hours? You'd think they would want prime time.

MDS

the games actually rate better in the afternoon than primetime. like 12:30 consistently does better than the 8:00. a lot of people are traveling/eating at night i suppose

they moved it to 1:15. republican zealot al was supposed to get the week off, now he has to go to pittsburgh. theres your win for the week. making an old money grubbing trump lover work for 3 hours
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 25, 2020, 04:57:32 PM
lol well I will be at my girlfriend's boss' in laws house so I am sure there will be a Trumper or two there.

Wear a BLM shirt

PhillyPhreak54

Tempting. I have one.

In NFL news; BDN benched for Mitch

QB Eagles

In a surprise to no one Lamar has the rona.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

This is getting to be some bullshtein. Make teams forfeit because of their fargups instead of moving the world to suit their needs.

Yeah, yeah, money blah blah contracts blah blah America. There's more accountability for not reading an ingredient label than there is for potentially killing people.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah they should forfeit - but then they'd lose a game check. It wouldn't pass union muster.

The meathead strength coach for BAL should be fired though.

QB Eagles

From a football nerd perspective this Broncos game is mesmerizing. Can't wait to see how this plays out over the course of a whole game.