Week 8 - Bills: Thin Line Between Heaven And Here

Started by MDS, October 20, 2019, 11:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Maybe he chose the wrong approach for maximizing his contributions to the team, but it's not like that's his only consideration in treating a painful injury. It's up to the team to field a competitive squad.

They rolled into the season with 2 older WRs who have missed a bunch of games in the past, two known dogshtein WRs, and a rookie they believed in. You need some luck to win in the NFL and they gambled that they had enough there and could spend on other positions. Howie lost the gamble bigtime.

Diomedes

If my digital antennae works, I'll get to see this game at home.  Lucky me?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles_Legendz

I think they win today.  Looking forward to being wrong.

Rome

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

gonna be tough for agholor to misjudge a deep ball with this wind
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm so hungover farg...easy win today plz bc I don't have energy to get worked up

Diomedes

Diomedes

Rome

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on October 27, 2019, 01:23:28 PM
Elliott gonna miss this.

Oh ye of little faith!  Yeah, I thought he was going to miss it, too...

General_Failure

Missed almost all of the first quarter, pleasantly surprised to see they're not down 17.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

In the entire minute and a half of game time I've watched, the Eagles have given the Bills 30 yards in penalties.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes