Week 7 - Cowboys: Wentz v. Prescott V

Started by MDS, October 13, 2019, 07:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Dak for 330 and 24 points minimum, but maybe one interception. I'm having a hard time picturing what Wentz will do, other than avoid a few sacks.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on October 19, 2019, 08:34:33 PM
Dak for 330 and 24 points minimum, but maybe one interception. I'm having a hard time picturing what Wentz will do, other than avoid a few sacks.

check down to miles sanders 17 times
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 19, 2019, 09:21:27 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on October 19, 2019, 08:34:33 PM

check down to miles sanders 17 times

Nah Ertz

General_Failure

Sanders gives them the better chance to win, though.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Don Ho

You sure you guys want to watch this shtein tonight?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

MDS

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54