Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: phattymatty on October 31, 2019, 10:44:46 AM
i think Amazon tv is free if you pay for Prime.

Prime videos are "free" for paid members.  I think All or Nothing is included in that.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Maybe he already uses his friend's mom for other things?

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on October 31, 2019, 05:52:56 AM
I'll watch it, somehow.  Don't know how to see Amazaon teevee.  Certainly not gonna pay for it.
You could try springing for a jailbroken amazon fire stick. They can be glitchy and take a little bit of maintenance (like clearing chaches and such) but you  can get a ton of shtein including the nfl sunday ticket, nfln, probaby redzone and a lot of premium content for free. Just stream it through your interwebs. I'd try ebay to see what looks at least a little legit and ask them a few questions (like can they load the nfl sunday ticket for you). Different people will offer different app packages, including vpn. Prob get one for $85 fully loaded.

Diomedes

My wife has a Prime account so I'm probably good without having to got to those lengths.

Other than football, I watch literally nothing on tee vee. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: MDS on October 15, 2019, 03:20:15 PM
wanted to alert everyone to a possible scenario for week 12

425: gb @ sf, dal @ ne
820: sea @ phi

if everything goes accordingly (dal/phi average teams, gb/sf/ne all good), id expect phi/sea to be moved to 100 to be the main cbs game and go to 60% of the country. gb/sf moves to 820. better matchup and this way all games go to a significant % of the country.

something to keep in mind.

possible scenario here now:
100: dal/ne
425: sf/gb
820: phi/sea

it seems ridiculous that a ratings monster of a matchup like dal/ne would move off 425, but the spirit off the flex rule is not there to move the 5-4 eagles off snf. this is going to be an interesting one.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Who doesn't want to see Russell Wilson throw for 500 yards in prime time?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on November 01, 2019, 06:07:15 AM
My wife has a Prime account so I'm probably good without having to got to those lengths.

Other than football, I watch literally nothing on tee vee. 
But then how do you find out about important things like Trump getting lynched by the media? Eh, nm. Fake noose.

Diomedes

That's a lynching I would attend with my children and a picnic basket.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

QB Eagles

It's just 5 trying to justify that air guitar move 10 years later.

Diomedes

For farg sake, stop paying attention to him you twitter aceholes

phattymatty

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 12, 2019, 10:23:15 AM

i remember exactly where I was and what I was doing for that more than most memorable eagles  plays.  literally the last straw in liking him.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on November 12, 2019, 11:10:22 AM
Quote from: QB Eagles on November 12, 2019, 10:23:15 AM

i remember exactly where I was and what I was doing for that more than most memorable eagles  plays.  literally the last straw in liking him.

this is so funny...I hated him way before anyone but I remember every farging thing about where I was and what I was doing when the bed wetter guitar happened...I think I can even smell the air from that night
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The best part about it was even if you had a hope they were going to win that game, it went right out the window the moment he tried to dry hump some kid through a sheet of plexiglass.

The man. The myth. The legend.