Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Admittedly, I'm not sure about the rules for this game but I think Big Brother and I followed the format at least.

You get an F Jay.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Switzer might actually be worse than Doug but I can't discount his college career even tho it shouldn't matter in this discussion

FYI switzer/hostetler is the answer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

lol sorry for my formatting skills

and farg me for forgetting hostetler

QB Eagles

I don't even like Doug and I wouldn't trade him to the Cowboys for McCarthy.

MDS

as bad as doug is he isnt worse than george seifert or switzer

switzer was literally an alcoholic who spent super bowl week getting plastered 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Didn't realize Eric Allen was a semifinalist for the HOF voting. I'd be surprised if he makes it. Rodney Harrison is one of the players he is up against. If Harrison makes it he should definitely have Donovan as his presenter.

Don Ho

LMFAO!  and do the TO eagle impersonation as he crosses the stage.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

For that matter Ronde Barber is another DB up for election along with Harrison. If they both make it the same year they could go halfsies on Donovan's flight and have him present both.

PhillyPhreak54

JP to RG
Mailata to LT

And now Lane just said he's done for the season

General_Failure

That's the sloth-like decision making that gets Doug the big bucks.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Is Driscoll healthy?  He was far better at RT than one had rights to expect.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

This probably isn't great:

Quote"It's like the inside of my ankle is collapsed," Johnson said

Don Ho

I know offensive lineman take a beating but Lane has sure been busted up a lot of late.

MDS

sure as farg seems like lurie is done with doug

https://t.co/GuihTsfUVz?amp=1

ive had a feeling for a few weeks theyre going to make a bold-ish OC hire. someone from college, kinda like a chip situation but just for playcalling and not a complete dick. if doug agrees to give up playcalling maybe he sticks as one of the more useless head coaches in the league, if not they bump duce up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.