Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Really looking forward to watching Peters get hurt again.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I'm sure you're all heartbroken to hear Nate Gerry went on IR.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

SD

Random memory: Bill Davis was the Eagles DC, he ran a 3-4 using Brandon Graham as an OLB.

MDS

for all the awful things chip did, hiring billy davis and keeping him around for 3 seasons was the worst. he had a terrible resume, terrible results, ran a terrible scheme that didnt fit the personnel.

but chip just couldnt stomach having anyone competent around him because it had to be about *him*
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Was that the defense where the lineman lined up in that stupid 4 point stance?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Jason Babin would set up against the slot receiver -- I think that's the L gap -- in the downward dog, yeah
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on November 10, 2020, 05:48:10 AM
Was that the defense where the lineman lined up in that stupid 4 point stance?

They had a joker who was a random up pass rusher who lined up in different spots.

MDS

there was a moment in either 11 or 12 where babin got a meaningless sack when the eagles were getting demolished and he celebrated like he won the super bowl...i wanted to strangle him

least surprising thing ever is he is a full on maga lunatic
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

eagles didnt trade for diggs or hopkins because they needed their draft picks to take a backup qb and a project lb

launch this franchise into the sun

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 15, 2020, 07:36:12 PM
eagles didnt trade for diggs or hopkins because they needed their draft picks to take a backup qb and a project lb

launch this franchise into the sun

lil guy being the only person that cares about this is the best thing ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Hopkins is one of my favorite players so I was pissed when I saw what ARZ gave up for him knowing the Eagles could've been in play

General_Failure

They're going to cap hell next year, the QB is a clown, and the defense is worthless. I don't think another WR that can't catch passes four feet over his head is the answer right now.

The man. The myth. The legend.