CF = Malware????

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, July 09, 2009, 11:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cleanrequest() (previously declared in /home/.hootie/confield/concretefield.info/forum/Sources/QueryString.php:85) in /home/.hootie/confield/concretefield.info/forum/Sources/QueryString.php on line 778

farging Hootie
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

Yeah, I was uploading files earlier when I closed my ftp window for no reason.

The man. The myth. The legend.

reese125

this is getting cuter by the day

goOOogle.net comes up every time now

BigEd76

that GoOOoogle crap set off alarms with the security nerd on Monday and he alerted me about it, so until this stuff is cleared up, I won't be here during work hours.  You care...

Sgt PSN

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 05, 2009, 11:41:11 PM
that GoOOoogle crap set off alarms with the security nerd on Monday and he alerted me about it, so until this stuff is cleared up, I'll be using all my sick days and vacation time up so I can keep on posting.

Sgt PSN

i just logged onto the board and got a pop up bar saying that this site wanted to run add ons.  almost immediately afterward my antivirus blocked a trojan and closed the webpage. 

naturally i immediately logged back on to post this. 

General_Failure

The front page and links page had something on them. The board itself seems to be fine, and I've cleaned up the rest of it for now.

Sgt PSN

i skip the front page entirely when i come here and have the board address saved as my favorite. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 07, 2009, 12:17:47 PM
i skip the front page entirely when i come here and have the board address saved as my favorite. 

ditto.

Another board/site that I go to is having a big issue with this too.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

so basically, you picked up something on a dirty site and brought it back here with you.  that's how aids got out of africa.

thanks to you, it burns when i hit refresh.   

General_Failure

You should have gone with "it burns when I ping."

Sgt PSN

i don't know what that means.  

<------computer st00pid

General_Failure

PhillyGirl

I didn't bring the e-herpes here. I haven't had the issue on this or the other site. I just said that its not just a problem here.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

just got 2 different trojan warnings when i logged on here:

Detected: JS/Exploit-Iframe (Trojan)

Detected: Exploit-PDF.b.gen.a (Trojan)

then i also got an open file security warning pop up window from an unknown publisher wanting me to run their program.