Derek Barnett, DE, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2017, 09:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

There might not be a player on the whole team who loves the Eagles more than Graham, he is a stupidly rah rah guy all the time. As well he should be, since most teams would have given up on him long before he grew into his role. I have to believe it's all about that terrible Curry contract.

PhillyPhreak54

McLane and his sources vs everyone else and their who are saying nothing happening

Susquehanna Birder

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 10, 2017, 05:23:32 PM
McLane and his sources vs everyone else and their who are saying nothing happening

mclane got it direct from the agent who might not have even told graham
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Rome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

That's awesome that Graham texts QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

Susquehanna Birder

BigEd76

Munson

So....this guy has been pretty decent so far
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

And more importantly he's getting better, I think 4.5 sacks in his last 5 games. Last night's strip sack was a great effort.