Around The NFL - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2014, 06:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Apparently the Browns are going to interview Jim Tressel for HC  :sly

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteMary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot 25s

Also told it's false that fired #Lions coach Jim Schwartz will be #Browns DC unless new coach vetoes. (reported by LaCanfora and Pompei)

Eagaholic

In case it wasn't posted already, looks like it is finalized - Frazier rather than Marinelli as the new DC in Tampa now.

PhillyPhreak54

According to Mortenson the Titans have fired Munchak

BigEd76

Wade Phillips is out as Texans DC, replaced by Romeo Crennel

Eagaholic

Some Seahawks fans have started a fund to help running backMarshawn Lynch pay his $50,000 fine to the NFL for refusing to speak to the media during the regular season.

As of 2 p.m. PT on Monday, over $2,000 had been raised at a gofundme.com page, titled "12th Man for Marshawn Lynch."

Seahawks fans have bombarded Twitter with angry comments directed toward the NFL for fining Lynch, who spoke to reporters last week for the first time this season after the fine was imposed.

LOl, that's great. I'd rather see a rule where players aren't allowed to talk to the media rather than they have to. 98% of what they say is a waste of time reading with nothing interesting or insightful. The media types who gripe and whine about players who don't talk, act as if they are championing some cause about the fan's 'right to know,' but are just self serving iceholes who only care because they can't get material to write about.

PhillyPhreak54

Better yet...let's start a fund to raise $50k for a multimillionaire!

That's like giving a ham & egger working schmuck $50

If he accepts it I hope he chokes on skittles...after they rape the Saints

SunMo

i'll take $50 if youre handing them out
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Eagaholic

I think the money raised and salary of the player is beside the point, which is that the NFL rules corporation and the self serving media troll types can go farg themselves, and fans are happy to kick in a five or a ten to say so instead of being played as poor quote deprived fans by meanie players.

ice grillin you

fair enough but it doesnt change the fact that if lynch uses even one dollar of a fans money to pay his fine then he should be tossed into the polar vortex.....fans wanna give money to express their anger over the rule changes then fine....but give the money to charity.....or cte research
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

You might say it's the Dawn of a new era, Phreak.

PhillyPhreak54

lol...awfully hilarious, sir.

QB Eagles

The football gods preferred when the dolphin wore the little helmet. Cursed franchise now.